Hello lovely Holiday Collective Readers. This is Rachel of Lines Across here with you today to share 12 beautiful handmade ornament tutorials. I absolutely love making ornaments each year. There are so many possibilities and it’s fun to bring them out each year and enjoy them again.
- How beautiful are these rhinestone sprinkled ornaments by Chelsea of Lovely Indeed? I love the way that the colorful rhinestones look against the clear ornament.
- I love the way that the colorful paper and pom poms blend together in these pom pom bauble ornaments by Stephanie of Make and Tell Blog. Plus then you can write a simple message in white that will really pop.
- These hand painted colorful ornaments by Sara of Tell Love and Party are so much fun. I love any excuse to break out the paint, and these patterns and color combos are especially beautiful.
- I shared these glittery ornaments a few weeks ago at Lines Across. They are just about the easiest ornaments you could possibly make, and they really add a pop of sparkly color to your tree.
- The texture of these confetti dipped ornaments is stunning. Laurel of A Bubbly Life shares how easy it is to make them.
- These DIY scalloped ornaments by Sarah of Sarah Hearts are such a perfect combo of classic and modern. And how beautiful are those colors together?
- What a great way to use some of those beautiful scraps of fabric you haven’t been able to part with! These fabric covered tree ornaments by Alice and Lois are really beautiful.
- These watercolor printed fabric ornaments by Francesca of Fall for DIY are so beautiful. I absolutely love the look of watercolors, and especially these shades of blue. There’s also some free printables so you can easily make your own.
- How amazing are these DIY faceted gemstone ornaments by Marlene of Idle Hands Awake? They look like they would be so much fun to make, plus it would be easy to make a lot in a variety of colors.
- There’s just something so cute about candy themed Christmas ornaments. And these handmade gumdrop ornaments via The Sweetest Occasion are no exception. I also really love this color palette!
- Who knew that painting wood with high gloss paint could have such a beautiful effect? I love how these painted wooden ornaments look on Carrie of Dream Green DIY’s white Christmas tree.
12 – These car and tree ornaments by Amy Christie of This Heart of Mine are so adorable! You could even try to use a car similar to your own to turn into a holiday keepsake for years to come.
Rachel is the creative blogger behind Lines Across and she is obsessed with making things. She especially loves bright colors and bold geometric shapes. Rachel believes that simple is beautiful and that life is more fun when you take a little time to be creative. She loves to share tutorials that don¹t require a ton of time, space, or money, and believes that you don¹t have to have to be very artistically talented in order to make pretty things. Although she is a Florida girl at heart, Rachel and her family recently moved to Chattanooga, TN.